Personaliza the WhatsApp Widget positionAugust 23, 2019
PHP Whatsapp floating scriptAugust 24, 2019
To add a WhatsApp Widget to your site, you need to follow these instructions. This option to add the code is only for premium WIX websites. It is not available for free WIX websites.
The Code we generate for your WIX website is a Script you can insert in your header. The Code is unique for each website. How to create your WhatsApp Widget.
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Tracking & Analytics tab under Advanced Settings.
- Click + New Tool and select Custom from the dropdown.
- Set up your custom code:
- Enter your custom code.
- Select the relevant domain.
Note: This option will appear only if you have multiple domains.
- Enter a name for your custom code.
- Add Code to Pages: Select which pages to add your code to:
- All Pages: Click the dropdown to select an option:
- Load code once.
- Load code on each new page. Click here to learn more about this option.
- Choose specific pages: Begin typing the name of the relevant pages and then click the checkbox next to the relevant page.
- Place Code in: Select where the code snippet in placed in your site’s code:
- Body – start
- Body – end
Note: If you’re not sure where to embed your code please refer to the third-party’s guidelines.
- Click Apply.